Saturday, November 27, 2010

Let The Beatings Begin

Every year after Thanksgiving, we begin the painful ritual of trying to capture the perfect Christmas card photo...it is always a horrible experience! We (meaning me) do not want to send out terrible pictures so that everyone can comment on how poorly we have aged or how ugly our kids are! Honestly, if I had the money I would hire a professional photographer to create the cards for me every year!! Anyway...this was attempt number one-we will try again soon
(much to Chris and Owen's disappointment-can't you see how thrilled they are to be participants??)...

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love it! You can tell EXACTLY where Owen gets his grin from! Lindsey took ours this weekend, and I can't wait to see them...we too have to threaten with beatings!!!